Dry Martini Collection
From the experience of Javier de La Muelas, an institution in the world of mixology and founder of the DRY MARTINI project, a unique limited edition collection is born with the great classics of the history of mixing made with premium quality ingredients.
Key Ingredients:1 White Box (1 Cosmopolitan, 1 Gimlet, 1 Dry Martini, 1 Tommy's Margarita) | 1 Black Box (1 Negroni, 1 Old Fashioned, 1 Espresso Martini, 1 Manhattan)
NIO Cocktails and
Javier de la Muelas met thanks to their common values:
- sharing the culture of well drinking all over the world
- the passion for perfect mixology.
This led the collaboration to a natural result: starting from the great classics of mixology and reinterpret them with a modern twist.
Javier de la Muelas has a fascinating history. He is a successful entrepreneur and one of the most important mixologists in the world, he took over the historic Dry Martini bar in Barcelona and transformed it into a real temple of mixology. Dry Martini soon became a global brand with which mixology is also brought outside cocktail bars, forging collaborations with the most prestigious hotels.
For Javier de la Muelas the bar is like a church: the counter is the altar, the customers are the parishioners and the mixologist is like a priest who reserves the most delicious offer for his client: the cocktail, perfectly mixed with the best ingredients.
Javier de la Muelas is now the only one in the world who can display the "Speakeasy" plaque outside his bar, because he himself has registered the trademark.
Javier de La Muelas's experience guides us in discovering the most authentic flavors in a collection consisting of:
A White Box that includes:
- Cosmopolitan: (Vodka Ketel One / Cointreau Liquor / Toschi Cranberry Syrup / Organic Citric Acid , 21% VOL.)
- Gimlet: (Gin Tanqueray, Cordial Lime Rose's, 23.3% VOL.)
- Dry Martini: (Gin Tanqueray /Noilly Prat Dry Vermouth, 29.7% VOL.)
- Tommy's Margarita: (Don Julio Tequila/ Toschi Agave Syrup/ Organic Citric Acid, 20% VOL.)
1 Black Box containing:
- Negroni: (Gin Tanqueray / Cocchi Vermouth Storico di Torino / Bitter Campari / Droplets Mediterranean Rosemary, 22% VOL.)
- Old Fashioned: (Bulleit Bourbon / Toschi Liquid Sugar / Angostura Aromatic Bitter / Orange Bitter, 28.7% VOL.)
- Espresso Martini: (Vodka Ketel One / Caffé Borghetti Liquor, 26.8% VOL.)
- Manhattan: (Bulleit Bourbon / Cocchi Vermouth Storico di Torino / Droplets Mediterranean Rosemary, 24.2% VOL.)
Hand-mixed in Italy with the best spirits in the world
NIO Cocktails and Dry Martini for a complete tasting experience
Dry Martini is the cocktail bar in Barcelona, born more than 30 years ago, which has become an icon in the world of cocktails. Founded by Don Pere Carbonell, it initially served only the Dry Martini cocktail.
When Javier de las Muelas started managing it, he wanted to keep the essence and style of the classic cocktail bar, while expanding the menu with new innovative cocktail collections.
Javier de las Muelas' Dry Martini is on the list of the 50 best bars in the world for the seventh consecutive year.
Dry Martini Collection includes:
- 1 White Box (1 Cosmopolitan, 1 Gimlet, 1 Dry Martini, 1 Tommy's Margarita)
-1 Black Box (1 Negroni, 1 Old Fashioned, 1 Espresso Martini, 1 Manhattan)