Take a sip of Sicily in your tumbler with the summer box NIO Cocktails x San Pellegrino: 3 delicious Sanpellegrino drinks, made with real Sicilian citrus and in cans with graphics embellished by Toilet Paper Magazine di Seletti, become the perfect topping for 3 signature cocktails fresh, refreshing and surprising designed ad hoc by Patrick Pistolesi for NIO Cocktails. A collaboration born to spread to the public the project "Sicily is Revolution", which aims to convey the values of Sicily and the importance of local products – it becomes the ideal opportunity to bring something new in the world of mixology.Get ready to discover the 3 cocktails that will revolutionize your summer aperitifs with flavors deeply rooted in our territory:
1. SIRI D'ESTATE
We could call it a real "architectural" drink that tells the history of Italy during the Economic Boom in a unique mixology version, delicious and contemporary. Inspired by the great italian aperitifs and imbued with the Italian climate to drink after the war - with a people who leave the countryside to live a new comfortable life in the city and who celebrates the moment with an aperitif at the bar - We prepare it with the iconic ingredients that have made it famous in the world the historical aperitif of the Boot with a small touch of internationality:
- Bourbon Bulleit, pure Kentucky whisky with a high content of rye and aged for 6 years inspired by the original recipe of August Bulleit 150 years ago, with olfactory notes of jam and toasted oak and a flavor of spicy orange, caramel, maple wood and nutmeg,
- Vermouth Cocchi Rosso, with hints of artemisia, citrus, cinchona, cocoa, camphor and rosemary, it is a bitter wine with spicy and fruity alcohol,
- Bitter Campari, with the typical ruby red color, obtained from the infusion of bitter herbs, aromatic plants and fruit in a mixture of alcohol and water,
- e rhubarb, a perennial herbaceous plant with unparalleled digestive properties.
2. BITTER AMURI
- Family Made Vodka Ketel One, produced in the Netherlands in a copper still and named for the eighth year in a row the best-selling vodka in the world in 2020, with notes of citrus and honey,
- Crème de Mûre, a rich, fruity and aromatic liqueur prepared with the best blackberries and the addition of natural anthocyanins of which the skin of the red berried grape is rich,
- liquid sugar for a sweet note
- and organic citric acid for a sour touch.
3. GARY SICILIANO
- Bitter Campari, bitter obtained from the infusion of bitter herbs, aromatic plants and fruit in a mixture of alcohol and water become a symbol of the Italian aperitif,
- Vermouth Americano Cocchi, a wine flavoured and bitter with a drop of alcohol, with a flavor of herbs and spices,
- organic citric acid for a fresh note,
- and liquid sugar for a sweet touch.